AbstractBy the end of this course, students should be able:
• To critically examine classical and contemporary sociological theories.
• To understand the relationship between theory and research methods.
• To develop research questions
• To design and conduct a study about some aspect of contemporary society.
• To analyze the findings of your...
Download this resource to see full details. Download this resource to see full details.
- Subject Area(s):
- Capstone Courses
- Resource Type(s):
- Essay, Syllabus
- Class Level(s):
- College 400
When using resources from TRAILS, please include a clear and legible citation.