1. Students will evaluate the level of acceptance of LGBTQ people in different areas of their social lives.
1. Students will answer qualitative questions and assign a quantitative score regarding level of acceptance of LGBTQ people in several different areas of social life.
2. Students will compare and contrast the levels of acceptance of LGBTQ people across different areas of their individual social lives.
2. Students will engage in a class discussion about each of the areas of social life addressed in the worksheet, including discussion of what areas they experienced as the most and least accepting. (Quantitative scores also provide an implicit comparison.
3. Students will evaluate overall patterns in treatment of LGBTQ people based on student-reported data.
3. Students will respond to data summarizing quantitative scores, and may also participate in class discussion about differing experiences.