Download this resource to see full details
What are the Objectives of this Course?
• To develop your own personal demographic perspective on the world
• To think critically, discuss, and write about course topics and use evidence-based reasoning
• To demonstrate working knowledge of the history, theories, and methods of demography
• To learn about the fundamental processes of fertility, mortality, and migration
• To explore broad population trends and the concept of population composition, especially age and sex structure, urban and rural composition, and the nature of the changing family
• To develop an informed opinion on population issues including the relationship between population and the environment, the role of population in pandemics, and world population
James R. Hull, University of North Carolina
Files for Download:
Right-click and choose "Save As..." to save file.
Demography Teaching Resources Guide - Module 4.doccitation.docx